While stressing, I've realized a couple of things:
- When my software doesn't seem to be working properly, I need a break.
- When my software crashes, it's a more direct way of saying that I need a break.
- I love OS X – my efficiency is dramatically increased.
- I'll never find time to watch the recently-borrowed-from-Matt Devdas, a fantastic piece of Bollywood cinema.
- Stress is bad for my skin.
- My job spoils me occasionally.*
*Gary drops by today and we talk about a number of things, and the projects that I'm working on. I tell him about my imminent departure to India, and idly muse about getting an iPod due to the crazy number of hours I'm going to be spending flying. Gary, who had come to the decision some time ago, tells me to buy an iPod for the studio and take it with me to India, just so long as he can "download his jazz to it" when we go to Italy.