Sunday, April 20, 2003

I'm sick, which has put a crimp into my plan to do large amounts of exhausting design work. I never used to get sick this much, either I'm getting old, or there's a correlation between getting 4 hours of sleep and illness.

Worse yet, I've been having "perpetual dreams". My brother and I were discussing this coming back from Vieanna - dreams which don't end. It's as though there's some task which needs completion, some item of critical importance which persists despite one's best efforts. Even if I wake up completely and walk around, when I go back to bed, the dream continues, but not in any sort of linear way. It continues repeating itself. I can't really explain it except to say that these perpetual dreams always continue, and continue in such a critical way as to make for terrible sleep.

Perhaps my brain is broken. Does anyone else know what I'm talking about?

No comments: