Wednesday, April 23, 2003

Why Chris Will Never Get Another Date

I was working on the "Culture and State" conference last night until about 1:30 or 2:00 am. I saved my file, and was about to quit Illustrator when I thought better of it. As some of you will know, I'm an Illustrator junkie. My little brother had bought a bunch of Dr. Who DVDs yesterday, so feeling rather inspired, I tracked down a very crappy quality GIF (available here) of the classic 1960s logo and threw it into Illustrator so I could build it from scratch. Behold!



Still needs a little bit of tweaking, but it's almost perfect. Did I mention that it was 3:30 am when I finished? Now to put it into a glorious 1152 x 870 desktop with Daleks (see previous post about t-shirts) and Cybermen*!!!

*logo recreated in Illustrator about a week ago by the Monkey