Saturday, March 20, 2004

Right.

So.

Movers coming on Thursday, not Monday. That's a good thing. However, this means I may not get my stuff until the 10th of April, as opposed to the first. That's a bad thing.

My mom is absolutely fantastic. She called me on Thursday to let me know that she'd done her best to try and buy me a certain book, but had been thwarted when it came to the part about the fonts. Being amazing, she handed over all the pertinent info (ahem, credit card number) to me, and one quick dose of ordering later, I am ready to be full of type bliss when the book ships in April, which means it will probably arrive appropriately for my birthday in May.

And one parting thought about moving: I'm slightly panicked, but slightly calm about it. Right now, it's panic.

No comments: