Saturday, May 22, 2004

A Quick Recap

Type Geeks!
My parents were particularly generous to me for my birthday, and bought me the House Industries book (that's a quick photo gallery). It has been an amazing read, in all its 6 colour, overdesigned splendour. Typophiles and designers check that out. You won't be sorry.

Big Hair and Film
I woke up to my hair looking like this, despite a haircut two weeks ago. The mock-badass pose, in case you're wondering, is to remind you that Skinny Monkey is almost complete. Working print 15 was cut up last night, in fact.

Oh, Did I Mention?
That I went to a rooftop variety night at a "loft" in downtown Toronto last night? And that Calculator and the Oral Presentation were on hand to rock out? Pictures here, folks.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

can you please upload more pictures like the guy on the photo ?

Design Monkey said...

Sure – which photo are you talking about?