Sunday, May 09, 2004

Well, I'm old now. And had an excellent day of it no less, with phone calls, all-you-can-eat Indian buffet, Escape from Planet of the Apes, fantastic Thai food, a quick trip to the Upper Brass and drinks in the gaybourhood.

Aside from last night, managed to catch Jurassic 5 on Wednesday night. Amazing. Almost surreal, really. I've never seen a hip hop concert in a big city, right? I don't even really know how to explain it. The crowd pumping, grooving, waving, jiving. Energy. Madness. Music. Brilliance. And it the midst of it, I realized that I was in Toronto, that it was my home, and damn, it was going to be frigging amazing.

Thursday was the classic, chaotic rush of getting things absolutely perfect before my interview (which went very well, thank you). More on that once I've heard more.

No comments: