Thursday, May 27, 2004

What? No books?

The studio I'm currently on contract shares space (we have maybe a tenth of the space, they have the rest) with a very prominent architectural and interior design firm. Prominent enough that the owners were featured in this month's Vanity Fair.


The bathroom is amazing. So much so that it warranted photographs. The light beige towel in the background is on a curved wall which hides the shower.



The sink seems to be a hand-pounded basin. There are still the marks of a hammer visible. It's one gorgeous, single piece of metal, smooth in places, bumpy and rough in others. It's an amazing piece.

Sadly, because the lens on my digital isn't wide enough, I can't show you the beautifully concealed shower, with its three separate nozzles. Almost makes me want to bike the two and a half hours it would take me to get there.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i wish you could post more pictures this is beautiful