Thursday, January 20, 2005

Why the Interweb Is Cool

We've all been there: sooner or later, the site of graffiti from around the world you curate gets visited by one of the artists whose work is on the site. And then he leaves a comment that roughly translates to:

"TOSE ALREADY EXISTS. IF YOU'RE ITALIAN AND DON'T GET IT, CHECK A DICTIONARY. YOU CAN'T PAINT BETTER THAN TOSE. SALUTATIONS FROM THE REAL TOSE."

I've always hoped that Scrawl would connect with its audience. Once the redesign and upgrade is done, I'm going to seriously start hawking this thing.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

So good! I had an author take issue with the genre I located his book in on TiT (LOVE that acronym). I then commented on why I was right. I do love that an actual interchange is possible though, and not just me randomly checking to see if anyone else exists.

Do you still exist?

~Andrea