Thursday, May 26, 2005

Damnit, I want a cookie. And I want it NOW.

In conversation tonight, my rather brilliant friend made this comment:

"What is it about interacting with my parents on an adult level that secretly makes me want to throw a tantrum on the floor?"

I couldn't agree more sometimes. Especially when it's 1 in the morning and you're working on a project that said parents sent you at the last possible moment. Mom? Dad? Remember the part where I'm leaving the country on Friday night?

4 comments:

Andrea said...

Hereinafter, I am taking credit for any and all wit on this site.

Squee said...

You want a cookie?!

I will GIVE you a COOKIE!!!

OH, such cookies will I give...

Squee said...

Have Fun in Europe!

Squee said...

By the way, did I mention I got the Invader Zim Box Set and have been watching Zim when I probably should be catching up on sleep?