Sunday, February 19, 2006

Monkey Aristocracy

A new monkey, one of class and distinction, appeared very recently. Already having a moustache, top hat and monocle, the only thing he's missing is a name, which is where you come in.

My friend was dead on when he suggested that the Professor be renamed Herr Doktor Strangemonkey, so I'm asking you, dear readers, to help me name this guy. Leave your suggested name in the comments, and the winning one will received their very own original drawing of the newly-named monkey by good ole fashioned mail!


3 comments:

Design Monkey said...

One quick suggestion: I wouldn't be adverse to giving him a title such as "Baron" or "Lord"...

Elle said...

I think he ought to be Lord ****, Ninth Earl of **** .

Perhaps Earl of 'Symington', as previously suggested.

Anonymous said...

Hmmm, he looks llke a "Nigel" to me....