Tuesday, October 10, 2006

Failed Concepts


So I've been tossing around this idea for a t-shirt design. I thought it was pretty inspired. Unfortunately, the design is entirely ineffective, partly because of the concept and partly because of the execution. When I've asked people to take a look at it, they wrinkle their noses, think for a bit and then say: "What Would Jughead Do?".



Now, it's probably quite a simple thing to resolve this – "WWAD?" would be better immediately.. Not only are the letters of the acronym better suited to this context, but it clears up any confusion as to who the J might be….

1 comment:

M said...

Hey Chris,

I was thinking. I prefer it to mean "Who Would Jughead Do?". But I'd also like a Jughead crown on the J of the WWJD. Then I'd buy the shirt.

Or maybe a picture of the Jugster looking like he's freaking out?

L,

M.