Friday, March 16, 2007

Digging Through the Sketchbook - 1

My current sketchbook is almost finished, which is pretty exciting as I started it last March. I've never gotten through a sketchbook so quickly before, and this one has the most number of personal drawings, comics, studies and sketches in it, which is another thing I'm happy about.

Anyway, there's all sort of random sketching throughout its pages. Here's a couple of them, with more to be posted on Monday.


This one was drawn during a particularly tedious project where the client was being obstinate and difficult.


Sketches like this one crack me up, only because when I look at them, I immediately do the monkey's voice my head.


This guy might just show up to hang out with the spider rohbuts, Watty, and Stompy.

1 comment:

Marco Santos said...

just found your blog. been looking for the Sammich monkey's creator. I love it! cracks me up every time i look at it since october XD
i literally hear the voice in my head and makes me die of laughter.