Thursday, August 02, 2007

In the Pipes

I'm working on a lot these days. I've been shooting more photos, both personal and professional, this year that I have in the past couple of years. I'm also trying to get a photojournalism portfolio together. And, all the while, I'm trying to put some finishing touches on my book.

But then I have these little ideas that I think will work, and everything gets interrupted. Sigh. That's the problem when you have a cubbyhole mind (and yes, I suffer from the Mojo effect).

Anyway, here's a little something I've mocked up, hope to get into production, and am thinking of selling alongside the book. They're little cardboard stand-ups of some of the illustrations from the book.



1 comment:

Sarah said...

Why not go for an all-out, pop-out-style art-book?

PS You know anyone with a letterpress?