Thursday, February 19, 2009

Introducing: Soul-Glu!

Working a Terrible Soul-less Job for THE MAN?
Crippled by Fear of the Recession and UNEMPLOYMENT?
You need BRAND NEW and harmless SOUL-GLU!

This one started as a quick sketch just to keep myself from forgetting the concept. Then it got a little more detailed. Then it got scanned. Then the composition got tweaked in Photoshop. Then it got coloured. And now, here we are. One of these days, I'll take a screenprinting course, and make editions available. You know. As art. Very depressing art about losing one's soul to corporate drudgery.


3 comments:

E. Kubinek said...

A friend of mine JUST posted a blog expressing exactly such anxiety.

If you ever make a print series of these - I think I might have to get it as a birthday gift for him.

David said...

I like how it reads "lick for big". Is this some new version scratch and taste version of the internets? :)

Sarah said...

I love this. Also, where do I buy it?